Hi

Honk :–) 

Hi everyone

How are you? 

I've been away for a bit but I'm back now. I'm on stronger medication it really tires me out and I struggle to think if that makes sense.

It's been way to long I missed you all and the fun family atmosphere this place projects.

Really so happy to be back here I missed you all ^^

Parents
  • Honk Honk Grinning

Just wanted to say that it is lovely to see you back here again Goosey.

Your presence in the forums was greatly missed.

I hope the new (stronger) medication is helping. Whilst I'm not on strong medication, I can relate to often feeling fatigued and sometimes feeling like my brain has been replaced with cotton wool.

Who knows! You may find that after you have been on your medication for a while, the mental and physical fatigue will feel less intense.

Take care!

• Honk Honk Grinning

Just wanted to say that it is lovely to see you back here again Goosey.

Your presence in the forums was greatly missed.

I hope the new (stronger) medication is helping. Whilst I'm not on strong medication, I can relate to often feeling fatigued and sometimes feeling like my brain has been replaced with cotton wool.

Who knows! You may find that after you have been on your medication for a while, the mental and physical fatigue will feel less intense.

Take care!

Children
  • Honk Honk Sparkly :–) 

Thank you so much!

It's lovely to be back and so amazing to see you again. How have you been? :) 

I think it's helping I definitely feel calmer just my head is a bit spaced out lol

Brain has been replaced by cotton wool :D that explains it perfectly!

Hopefully it isn't longterm.

I really really hope so!! ^^