Halloween

Halloween’s coming up again. I prefer Halloween to the dreaded Christmas! Don’t get me wrong, I hate the constant sound of people at the front door and in the street, the ringing of the doorbell and kids shrieking "TRICK OR TREAT!”. My Uncle William always chooses trick and blasts kids with a water gun. Lol.

I don’t do that. But I do go all out with my creativity and love of acting and make cool spooctacular decorations and a scary costume for myself. At Christmas I don’t really do anything, maybe I’ll wear reindeer antler hair band. . . but Halloween is different and much more fun for me.

Last year I dressed up as a wicked Witch, I made a really old looking cloak like it was ancient and very worn and tatty. I made a pointed hat. I dyed my hair white. And then I spent months perfecting my Witch voice. I managed to scare a few people. My Dad looked petrified at first. I wish my Mum could have seen me, I think she would have approved!

This year I’m going to be a vampire, maybe Dracula’s daughter. I have very pale skin and with my hair dyed black it should be a fab result. Hopefully.

So my question is, do you celebrate Halloween? How do you spend the night?

Oh and I forgot to say I’ll also be baking some spooky looking cakes. I love making spider cakes.

Parents Reply Children
No Data