Photography

Another photography thread ^^ 

Hopefully this one (and me) is here to stay now :-) 

Lily after a walk sat in the fallen in the leaves

The wind blew her fur so she needed brushing later lol :) 

Parents
  • I've been photographing my classic Jaguar as I've been working on her and my girlfriend suggested I use a b&w filter, which I have to say does add a real charm to them.

I can't deny, I do like these pictures! 

• Finished a full restoration on this one recently, it’s called the gold model, the only part I didn’t do was  the pinstripes, that’s why they are straight!

• As Number rightly said that looks well tidy mate. You've done a good job there that's for sure.

I always intended to buy myself a twin light model but when I got mine I fell in love with the square lights.

I liked the Gold edition. Jaguar always did nice models for their cars, that's why I went for the XJR, I liked the little extras it presented with like the grill.

• As Number rightly said that looks well tidy mate. You've done a good job there that's for sure.

I always intended to buy myself a twin light model but when I got mine I fell in love with the square lights.

I liked the Gold edition. Jaguar always did nice models for their cars, that's why I went for the XJR, I liked the little extras it presented with like the grill.

Children
  • Yeah you don't see many of them anymore. Mind you, the E type is a rare old thing now, can't remember the last time I saw one. I remember wanting one after watching The Italian Job, the first time I saw one.

That would be incredibly kind of you, if you don't mind. Yes she runs but after a while especially if I boot down the error comes up and she'll run very badly, almost feels like it will stall.

If this helps narrow the cause down I've replaced the fuel lines, new fuel tank and pump, new pressure regulator, new lambda sensor, new coil, new mass air flow sensor and a new coolant temperature sensor.

I've spent a lot of time and money on her to try and resolve this problem, but so far, nothing has fixed it. Before the fault kicks in she runs like a dream.

• Thanks, the XJR is becoming a rare car, I’m at work at the moment putting a new floor into an E type. Please don’t think I’m butting in, this evening I can explain your code 54 if it helps you and the likely causes.  Does the car run?