3 Good Things (Redux)

Since the thread, which began May 2021, seems to have vanished, I wish to create a new one. 

From Darkness to Light. Smiley

1. I paid for a condensed tumble dryer, which I reserved on Tuesday; for delivery, tomorrow. Also paid for a three-year warranty. (In cash) 

2. I made a poem, entitled 'Storm in a teacup', about the arrival of Agnes. (SEYMOUR!) 

3. Bought more Farm-Fresh milk today. 

Smiley

Parents
  • 1. Had a lovely holiday in Aldeburgh with my parents. We went for plenty of long walks on the beach seafront, went to the bookshop, clothes shop, visited Orford, Snape Maltings, Sizewell B. 

2. Cleared out a large stack of old papers.

3. Got and accepted an offer, last week, for a graduate scheme (starting September 2024) after applying to about 200 graduate jobs/schemes/roles since September 2022. My job hunt is finally over!

• Wow - that’s so great about the offer for the graduate scheme - congratulations!
    Just wanted to say too that I really love Aldeburgh and that whole area, it’s so peaceful and unspoilt - one of my favourite areas in the U.K. I love RSPB minsmere too. I’m glad you had a good time there :) 

• Wow - that’s so great about the offer for the graduate scheme - congratulations!
    Just wanted to say too that I really love Aldeburgh and that whole area, it’s so peaceful and unspoilt - one of my favourite areas in the U.K. I love RSPB minsmere too. I’m glad you had a good time there :) 

Children