3 Good Things (Redux)

Since the thread, which began May 2021, seems to have vanished, I wish to create a new one. 

From Darkness to Light. Smiley

1. I paid for a condensed tumble dryer, which I reserved on Tuesday; for delivery, tomorrow. Also paid for a three-year warranty. (In cash) 

2. I made a poem, entitled 'Storm in a teacup', about the arrival of Agnes. (SEYMOUR!) 

3. Bought more Farm-Fresh milk today. 

Smiley

Parents
    1. I’m off work this week and have been sleeping a lot but today I finally feel rested and more able to do things than I have for a long while.
    2. It’s a lovely sunny day in Glasgow so I went for a walk along the river walkway for the first time in months.
    3. I seem to be over the worst of my withdrawal symptoms.
    1. I’m off work this week and have been sleeping a lot but today I finally feel rested and more able to do things than I have for a long while.
    2. It’s a lovely sunny day in Glasgow so I went for a walk along the river walkway for the first time in months.
    3. I seem to be over the worst of my withdrawal symptoms.
Children
  • Wow, you mentioning Glasgow reminded me of a trip I took there once with my dad and I can remember having perhaps the most Autistyic conversation ever. I can see it now. 

His early life diagosis of schozphreneia I believe to have been in error, he acted way more Autistic than Schiz in my opinion. 

I think he saw Autistic symptoms as a character failling and tried to beat it out of me whilst I was young. HE did us eteh phrase "spare the rod adn spoil the child" a lot as I recall, and if you believed that then I suppose he thought he was doing right at first, until he got engulfed by the frustration of it not working, and then just came to see me as a useless object of intermittent hatred.

HIm dying a few decades becfore I found out about the Autism was a mercy really, I'd have taken the pi55 out of him for his attitude towards me absolutely mercilessly...