Doctor Who!

Talk to me Doctor Who fans Grin 

Who is your favourite Doctor?

Who is your favourite companion?

What's your favourite story?

Parents
  • I had a friend in school who was into dr who. I mean Big Time. Got bullied mercilessly. Every body told him it was a stupid and lame.  Eventually he gave up and...It’s hard to describe and I don’t have the report on hand right now (I’m not at home, but I ‘collect’ autopsy reports; true crime writer lol), but he essentially hung himself..  he tied the noose to a railing and jumped off the top of a parking structure. The force tore his head off. I was a few miles away. I’ve always wondered if he meant to decapitate himself, since it isn’t unheard of for that to be a suicide cause of death and it seemed pretty well planned. It was crazy. R.I.P. Marko.

• I had a friend in school who was into dr who. I mean Big Time. Got bullied mercilessly. Every body told him it was a stupid and lame.  Eventually he gave up and...It’s hard to describe and I don’t have the report on hand right now (I’m not at home, but I ‘collect’ autopsy reports; true crime writer lol), but he essentially hung himself..  he tied the noose to a railing and jumped off the top of a parking structure. The force tore his head off. I was a few miles away. I’ve always wondered if he meant to decapitate himself, since it isn’t unheard of for that to be a suicide cause of death and it seemed pretty well planned. It was crazy. R.I.P. Marko.

Children