Doctor Who!

Talk to me Doctor Who fans Grin 

Who is your favourite Doctor?

Who is your favourite companion?

What's your favourite story?

Parents
  • My favourite doctor is the 13th doctor!!!! I think she’s so cool and I really relate to her and I love Jodie Whittaker and her relationship with Yaz, who is probably my favourite companion!!! However I think my favourite story is Rogue from the newest season, although I don’t like the ending because it’s sad. Other than that I think it’s one of the best doctor who episodes ever! I’ve also watched a few Classic episodes (I prefer the ones in colour lol) and I love the Paul McGann film. And Sarah Jane is another one of my favourite companions.

• My favourite doctor is the 13th doctor!!!! I think she’s so cool and I really relate to her and I love Jodie Whittaker and her relationship with Yaz, who is probably my favourite companion!!! However I think my favourite story is Rogue from the newest season, although I don’t like the ending because it’s sad. Other than that I think it’s one of the best doctor who episodes ever! I’ve also watched a few Classic episodes (I prefer the ones in colour lol) and I love the Paul McGann film. And Sarah Jane is another one of my favourite companions.

Children
No Data