Doctor Who!

Talk to me Doctor Who fans Grin 

Who is your favourite Doctor?

Who is your favourite companion?

What's your favourite story?

Parents
  • - My first Doctor was Christopher Eccleston but my favourite is of course David Tennent. Matt Smith did a great job following on from Tennent which was always going to be a tall order but he pulled it off.

- My favourite companion has to be Donna Noble but ive always been a catherine Tate fan.

- Favourite episode has to be the forest of the dead. that was genuinely creepy. Favourite monsters are the weeping angels and if honest ive never understood why Daleks are seen as such a threat (the moment they climb the stairs for the first time was cool but more funny then anything else)

- favouirte storyline has to be Pandoras box that was such a cool reveal.

P.S as a side note. Torchwood was a genuienly good spinoff show when it was doing seasons. Unfortunately when they moved to specials episodes they had someof the worst writing ive ever heard (the episode with Bill pullman is a standout) But i did enjoy the fact they went more mature and adult with the show.

Also - "The class" on Netflix was a brilliant spinoff it was just a shame that they only got one season. Catherine Kelly is an amazing actress and she did a fantastic job in the show. I was really hoping they would announce her as the first female doctor when that came about, even if it wouldnt have made much sense Canonically (its Doctor who though so im sure they could have made it work)

• - My first Doctor was Christopher Eccleston but my favourite is of course David Tennent. Matt Smith did a great job following on from Tennent which was always going to be a tall order but he pulled it off.

- My favourite companion has to be Donna Noble but ive always been a catherine Tate fan.

- Favourite episode has to be the forest of the dead. that was genuinely creepy. Favourite monsters are the weeping angels and if honest ive never understood why Daleks are seen as such a threat (the moment they climb the stairs for the first time was cool but more funny then anything else)

- favouirte storyline has to be Pandoras box that was such a cool reveal.

P.S as a side note. Torchwood was a genuienly good spinoff show when it was doing seasons. Unfortunately when they moved to specials episodes they had someof the worst writing ive ever heard (the episode with Bill pullman is a standout) But i did enjoy the fact they went more mature and adult with the show.

Also - "The class" on Netflix was a brilliant spinoff it was just a shame that they only got one season. Catherine Kelly is an amazing actress and she did a fantastic job in the show. I was really hoping they would announce her as the first female doctor when that came about, even if it wouldnt have made much sense Canonically (its Doctor who though so im sure they could have made it work)

Children
No Data