What's something cool you can do?

I can do a backflip and I can mimic most voices I hear. The mimicking is a special talent, according to my MH nurse. I used to have an almost photographic memory but recently I lost it, my memory is patchy now.

Parents
  •         I can remember words to songs if there isn't too much other orchestration. I like to listen over and over to the same song. I am a good artist as well.

I think the one "cool " thing about myself, according to other people, is that I am helpful at dispelling negativity and finding ways out of hard situations - I think that's because when I hear what people say I see a shape, puzzle or a maze in my mind and how to solve/escape it.

Some peoples' talking makes beautiful patterns or a rick soothing color. Or, one time, it presented, in my mind, as a floor covered in jagged shards of glass. That person I ran away from.

•         I can remember words to songs if there isn't too much other orchestration. I like to listen over and over to the same song. I am a good artist as well.

I think the one "cool " thing about myself, according to other people, is that I am helpful at dispelling negativity and finding ways out of hard situations - I think that's because when I hear what people say I see a shape, puzzle or a maze in my mind and how to solve/escape it.

Some peoples' talking makes beautiful patterns or a rick soothing color. Or, one time, it presented, in my mind, as a floor covered in jagged shards of glass. That person I ran away from.

Children
  •   I think the one "cool " thing about myself, according to other people, is that I am helpful at dispelling negativity and finding ways out of hard situations - I think that's because when I hear what people say I see a shape, puzzle or a maze in my mind and how to solve/escape it.

That's an amazing talent to have and I think many people wishes they had that, myself included as I can't think like that in a hard situation.