Burnt-out and need a friend!

Hi,

I was diagnosed late last year at the age of 27. I’m struggling with what feels like a constant burnout! I just feel like I need someone to talk to who understands what I’m going through :/ 

Parents
  • Hey Allie, I’m a little-late the party so sorry about that, I also usually have a lot of objective-things to say about this. But following a recent trigger, I have confusing sort-of episode that is crawling its way into my psyche, mostly in the form of physical-sensation and it’s making me feel unusually-fragile. The good news however is that perhaps I have an uncommonly subjective-thing to say. So I think I will write my peace and see where it goes.

I had an objectively-mild discouragement in the past few days, that has a substantial-subjective toll, this I think has been a close-to final straw amongst a larger-mass of factors. Essentially Im not sure what to make of how I feel, I mean I’ve had a full-day and I’m still wide-awake, I’ve been going in a semi-autonomous state for about 18 hours now. Odd.

I read an article about an hour ago in The Times about how those with mental-health issues are to be made to work, under a proposed plan to reform welfare, so i just deleted my subscription. I’m not really sure how irritated I am about it, but know that I have very-little control of such things, I guess I feel numb about it. I mean I’ve been homeless for years and it is what it is..

I don’t know much I suppose, I know how it is with burnout I believe that I’ve previously spent years of my life being burnt out, perhaps I’m circling that drain now.

If I had my objective-head on I’d tell you that these things do pass, they evidently feel awfully-awful to experience, I think perhaps I should take my own advice. Autist’s most-valuable blessing against the emotive-traffic that can back-up sometimes, is the self-knowledge that their special-interests gain whilst in the light, essentially you have to trust in the more-productive cognition that you have had. Negative intuition is strong in autists, as are autist’s survival protocols, but you have to remember that despite its effectiveness, it is not suitable for use in daily-living..

Thus if you are not in a survival-situation, you must trigger activity that best facilitates your peace-time mind, you must pull yourself towards your special-interests and your true-friends. It can be hard to feel that truth when you are in the thick of it, but that is what rules and precedent is for, they are the culmination of best practice after having suffered before.

I hope this is at least of interest..:)

• Hey Allie, I’m a little-late the party so sorry about that, I also usually have a lot of objective-things to say about this. But following a recent trigger, I have confusing sort-of episode that is crawling its way into my psyche, mostly in the form of physical-sensation and it’s making me feel unusually-fragile. The good news however is that perhaps I have an uncommonly subjective-thing to say. So I think I will write my peace and see where it goes.

I had an objectively-mild discouragement in the past few days, that has a substantial-subjective toll, this I think has been a close-to final straw amongst a larger-mass of factors. Essentially Im not sure what to make of how I feel, I mean I’ve had a full-day and I’m still wide-awake, I’ve been going in a semi-autonomous state for about 18 hours now. Odd.

I read an article about an hour ago in The Times about how those with mental-health issues are to be made to work, under a proposed plan to reform welfare, so i just deleted my subscription. I’m not really sure how irritated I am about it, but know that I have very-little control of such things, I guess I feel numb about it. I mean I’ve been homeless for years and it is what it is..

I don’t know much I suppose, I know how it is with burnout I believe that I’ve previously spent years of my life being burnt out, perhaps I’m circling that drain now.

If I had my objective-head on I’d tell you that these things do pass, they evidently feel awfully-awful to experience, I think perhaps I should take my own advice. Autist’s most-valuable blessing against the emotive-traffic that can back-up sometimes, is the self-knowledge that their special-interests gain whilst in the light, essentially you have to trust in the more-productive cognition that you have had. Negative intuition is strong in autists, as are autist’s survival protocols, but you have to remember that despite its effectiveness, it is not suitable for use in daily-living..

Thus if you are not in a survival-situation, you must trigger activity that best facilitates your peace-time mind, you must pull yourself towards your special-interests and your true-friends. It can be hard to feel that truth when you are in the thick of it, but that is what rules and precedent is for, they are the culmination of best practice after having suffered before.

I hope this is at least of interest..:)

Children
No Data