Burnt-out and need a friend!

Hi,

I was diagnosed late last year at the age of 27. I’m struggling with what feels like a constant burnout! I just feel like I need someone to talk to who understands what I’m going through :/ 

Parents
  • I'm constantly burned out, too. Non-stop work around the house, and a kitten to manage.

• Are you quite sure about that Desmond? You seem pretty darn busy to me mate !

When I had my mega burnout.....I just needed to hide all the time.....didn't want to talk, write, associate, do, think.....and quite often live !!  I didn't think I was worthy of anything and didn't think it was fair to other people to bother them with my woes.  I had zero self regard and zero energy.....and felt like nothing was worthwhile.

• Are you quite sure about that Desmond? You seem pretty darn busy to me mate !

When I had my mega burnout.....I just needed to hide all the time.....didn't want to talk, write, associate, do, think.....and quite often live !!  I didn't think I was worthy of anything and didn't think it was fair to other people to bother them with my woes.  I had zero self regard and zero energy.....and felt like nothing was worthwhile.

Children