Show us your Pu55Y !!

I've been wanting to do this thread with that title for so long now.For the avoidance of any unfortunate misunderstandings which will just give the mods a lot of unneccesary work this thread is for CAT PICTURES.

Here's the bestest cat in the world, to start us off.

His name is BlackJack, his mortal remains lie at the bottom of our garden, but he lives on in my memory, and at the place where he last lived, there is a Blue Plaque commemorating his life set discreetly above the front door and under the fire escape. He taught us an awful lot about cats, and psychic phenomena, and genuine, un-alloyed love and trust.

Parents
  • I LOVE this thread. The cuteness is off the scale! Two hearts 

I Sperg, Blackjack looks adorable and like a force to be reckoned with. He reminds me of a small panther lol. He looks fierce but cosy, I bet once you earn his trust like with most cats you have a friend for life.

That's what I like about cats. They choose YOU! Heart️ 

I love animals, there's such a special bond with them. I feel a real deep meaningful connection with animals.

This is my cat Bowie

He's definitely a friend for life. We spend most of the day together, cuddling and just having a great time, when he's not chasing his shadow! Laughing 

He's a really sweet little cat, very friendly and playful. He's my alarm clock as well... Jumps on me each morning to wake me up.

• I LOVE this thread. The cuteness is off the scale! Two hearts 

I Sperg, Blackjack looks adorable and like a force to be reckoned with. He reminds me of a small panther lol. He looks fierce but cosy, I bet once you earn his trust like with most cats you have a friend for life.

That's what I like about cats. They choose YOU! Heart️ 

I love animals, there's such a special bond with them. I feel a real deep meaningful connection with animals.

This is my cat Bowie

He's definitely a friend for life. We spend most of the day together, cuddling and just having a great time, when he's not chasing his shadow! Laughing 

He's a really sweet little cat, very friendly and playful. He's my alarm clock as well... Jumps on me each morning to wake me up.

Children
No Data