Photography or art/art challenge

I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in this but I thought I'd give it a go.

It's an offshoot of the photography thread.

So, the challenge is to think of a painting that you would like to replicate by any art method including photographically and then post both here.

You have posted a Van Gogh look alike but I won't post it here on your behalf.

Here's mine:

Original:

Parents
  • I've always been more of a shutterbug than an artist, but this seems like such a fun way to push my creative boundaries. Kudos for coming up with this idea! I've got this painting in mind - a serene countryside landscape with rolling hills and a charming little cottage tucked away. Now, I'm not the best with a paintbrush, but I'm determined to give it a shot. And if my artistic skills fail me, I might just resort to my trusty camera to capture a scene that comes close. I saw Autonomistic's Van Gogh-inspired piece – what a cool take! Really digging the online [link removed by mod] stores, especially the ones in Dubai. They've got this unique vibe that adds so much character to any space.

Edited by mod

• I've always been more of a shutterbug than an artist, but this seems like such a fun way to push my creative boundaries. Kudos for coming up with this idea! I've got this painting in mind - a serene countryside landscape with rolling hills and a charming little cottage tucked away. Now, I'm not the best with a paintbrush, but I'm determined to give it a shot. And if my artistic skills fail me, I might just resort to my trusty camera to capture a scene that comes close. I saw Autonomistic's Van Gogh-inspired piece – what a cool take! Really digging the online [link removed by mod] stores, especially the ones in Dubai. They've got this unique vibe that adds so much character to any space.

Edited by mod

Children
No Data