Spare a thought.

I wanted to create this thread so I can spare a thought to think about members I regard as friends and hope that when if they return they will get notified here.

I hope you're doing ok. You are missed.

I hope you enjoyed your last day of school, (I know I did!), and that you are chasing your dreams like you wanted to do.

I hope you are doing well. We all miss seeing you about this place. I hope you'll return when you can.

We all miss you and hope life is treating you kindly.

I haven't seen you for a while but I remember you weren't very well earlier in the year. I hope you're feeling better now and I hope you'll be back here at some point.

---

I hope you will get to see this, when you return. If you don't return I hope in some way you feel the message.

Blush

Parents
  • I want to take a moment to spare a thought for who took the time to stop and help me a few years ago when I was in a really bad place.

If you ever see this message, thank you Sarah Mod. You literally saved my life that day and I want you to know because of your kindness I am now in a much better place and happy again and enjoying life.

I won't ever forget you or how you helped me that day.

Thank you. Hugging

• We're all glad you're here too. Slight smile

Reply Children
No Data