Law Breaking and Disregard for Others another Moan !

I find it hard to relax and often don't want to go out as I just end up getting upset, it's as if everywhere I go I see something wrong, even just going for a run in the park, kids are smoking drugs, people drinking and dog owners allowing their dogs to run about despite it clearly saying on the gate that all dogs must be kept on a leash. It seems whenever I get on a bus theres at least one PSD (personal stereo dhead) with crackling headphones and complete disregard for others or one woman with perfume that stinks the whole bus out and my latest annoyance is buskers...the trend now is that they have amplifiers and the music really is so loud that I want to scream at them. It also seems that everywhere I go there is people taking drugs, where I live they smoke drugs and sometimes the whole house stinks of it, you go to the park and kids are doing it and even yesterday I was at a market I seen people smoking it 3 times. On top of this, the place where I live over the last year has had 3 neighbouring properties do rennovations and each time they had no regard for sound regulations regarding audible noise coming from building sites, apparently you are anly allowed to make noise from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-1pm on Saturday but countless times they worked till late, on Sundays etc and when you tell the council they do nothing at all. Then theres those bloody chuggers...the high street is like a no go area sometimes, people jump in front of you and hold out their hand expecting to shake your hand like they have known you for years "hello my friend how are you..."...or they block your walking path to ask you if you can answer a quick question it only takes a minute..etc..Then you get people riding their bikes on the pavement, I have had 2 near misses already....then you've got idiots walking around with those crazy dogs which really annoys me despite god knows how many people getting their face chewed off. the owners waltz around all big and hard knowing that they are intimidating because they have an untrained wild animal that is bred to be aggressive. While all these things may seem trivial it seems society is on a downward spiral when it comes to casual law breaking and disrespect for others as in my experience it just gets worse and worse year on year....this is the society created by man.

Parents
  • Paull said:

no I agree with it all apart from when you say 'Hitlers insane racial views', I just find it funny that people see Hitler as some kind of villain simply because he lost the war, let's not forget that Alexander the Great, Richard the Lionheart, Gengis Khan, Napoleon etc...to name just a few of the more known, all had a similar ideology, to advance their own race at the detriment of others, to expland their territory, build their empire etc..but because they won their wars history mainly sees them as heroes not villains.

If stags decided not to fight and just split the fawns then the strongest genes will not get passed to the next generation, in the same way mankind has advanced through wars, through fighting only the strongest survived, the bloodstock of the human race is borne from fighting and the same thing can be seen in nature such as when other species have their own territory. They fight for their territory not because they are selfish but because the survival of their species depends on it because those that win the fight pass on the strongest genes, without this they would never have evolved and life on earth would be just a mass of brainless creatures with no need to evolve.

The point being that to call Hitler's view insane is to call nature insane because through nature species fight among their own species and others to advance their own kind at the detriment of those others. If Hitler is insane then so is every other person who tried to advance their own race and build an empire, and every other creature on the planet that did the same.

(This forum is not really the place for this topic.  However, considering it has been brought up...)

My late grandfather was one of a number of allied servicemen who assisted in the relief effort at the Nazi concentration camp, Belsen, circa summer 1945 approx.  

He said you could smell the smell of death and decay before one even set eyes on the place.  When he drove through the gates, he saw sights that no one would ever wish to see.  He witnessed first hand the resultant human suffering caused by the brutality of the ***.  

Adolf Hitler inspired hatred in a nation and the resultant persecution of Jews, Gypsies, Russians, Slavs, the mentally ill, the disabled, and homosexuals, etc, resulted in the deaths of millions.  Genocide on an industrial scale!

There was also hideous medical experiments being carried out on human test subjects.  Whereas Dr Hans Asperger was ethically researching high-functioning autism, others were using the neurologically disabled and the mentally ill for hideous medical experiments, many of which served no medical purpose other than sadism.  

It is practically a given that some Austistic people were amongst the victims of medical experimentation and genocide, especially if they were amongst the aforementioned persecuted groups.  

Adolf Hitler and the *** were extremely evil.  Lest we forget, at this time of year when we commemorate our war dead (says I, an ex-Royal British Legion staff member).  

• Paull said:

no I agree with it all apart from when you say 'Hitlers insane racial views', I just find it funny that people see Hitler as some kind of villain simply because he lost the war, let's not forget that Alexander the Great, Richard the Lionheart, Gengis Khan, Napoleon etc...to name just a few of the more known, all had a similar ideology, to advance their own race at the detriment of others, to expland their territory, build their empire etc..but because they won their wars history mainly sees them as heroes not villains.

If stags decided not to fight and just split the fawns then the strongest genes will not get passed to the next generation, in the same way mankind has advanced through wars, through fighting only the strongest survived, the bloodstock of the human race is borne from fighting and the same thing can be seen in nature such as when other species have their own territory. They fight for their territory not because they are selfish but because the survival of their species depends on it because those that win the fight pass on the strongest genes, without this they would never have evolved and life on earth would be just a mass of brainless creatures with no need to evolve.

The point being that to call Hitler's view insane is to call nature insane because through nature species fight among their own species and others to advance their own kind at the detriment of those others. If Hitler is insane then so is every other person who tried to advance their own race and build an empire, and every other creature on the planet that did the same.

(This forum is not really the place for this topic.  However, considering it has been brought up...)

My late grandfather was one of a number of allied servicemen who assisted in the relief effort at the Nazi concentration camp, Belsen, circa summer 1945 approx.  

He said you could smell the smell of death and decay before one even set eyes on the place.  When he drove through the gates, he saw sights that no one would ever wish to see.  He witnessed first hand the resultant human suffering caused by the brutality of the ***.  

Adolf Hitler inspired hatred in a nation and the resultant persecution of Jews, Gypsies, Russians, Slavs, the mentally ill, the disabled, and homosexuals, etc, resulted in the deaths of millions.  Genocide on an industrial scale!

There was also hideous medical experiments being carried out on human test subjects.  Whereas Dr Hans Asperger was ethically researching high-functioning autism, others were using the neurologically disabled and the mentally ill for hideous medical experiments, many of which served no medical purpose other than sadism.  

It is practically a given that some Austistic people were amongst the victims of medical experimentation and genocide, especially if they were amongst the aforementioned persecuted groups.  

Adolf Hitler and the *** were extremely evil.  Lest we forget, at this time of year when we commemorate our war dead (says I, an ex-Royal British Legion staff member).  

Children
No Data