Do you read fiction, or are you unable to read fiction?

Parents
  • Yes I love fiction books! It's escapism and allows me to be free from the insanity of this world for a while. As a reader, I prefer fiction books over non-fiction books for a few reasons. Fiction books have an unparalleled ability to transport me to another world, allowing me to escape my reality for a little while. Whether it's a fantasy realm, a dystopian future, or a historical period, I love being able to fully immerse myself in a new and exciting setting.

The characters in fiction books are often much more complex and multi-dimensional than those in non-fiction books. I find myself becoming fully invested in their stories and feeling a range of emotions as they journey through their adventures. From heroes and heroines to complex villains, these characters often have a depth and relatability that keeps me engaged throughout the story.

I think that's why I love fiction so much it takes me away from real life for a while and make me feel like I'm actually in the story with the characters.

It's why I love to write fiction as well.

• Yes I love fiction books! It's escapism and allows me to be free from the insanity of this world for a while. As a reader, I prefer fiction books over non-fiction books for a few reasons. Fiction books have an unparalleled ability to transport me to another world, allowing me to escape my reality for a little while. Whether it's a fantasy realm, a dystopian future, or a historical period, I love being able to fully immerse myself in a new and exciting setting.

The characters in fiction books are often much more complex and multi-dimensional than those in non-fiction books. I find myself becoming fully invested in their stories and feeling a range of emotions as they journey through their adventures. From heroes and heroines to complex villains, these characters often have a depth and relatability that keeps me engaged throughout the story.

I think that's why I love fiction so much it takes me away from real life for a while and make me feel like I'm actually in the story with the characters.

It's why I love to write fiction as well.

Children
No Data