Do you read fiction, or are you unable to read fiction?

Parents
  • I do enjoy fiction and non but I also struggle with remembering the characters names. I know audiobooks aren’t for everyone but the narrator uses different voices for each character, it still takes a lot of concentration to stop my brain butting in all the time. I don’t know if dyslexia has a part to play, I do struggle to spell very simple words. Dysgraphia definitely has a part to play, a sentence will come out in upper and lowercase, all sort of jumbled. I can remember being put into remedial lessons to ‘cure’ my handwriting and bonding problems with other pupils. 

• I do enjoy fiction and non but I also struggle with remembering the characters names. I know audiobooks aren’t for everyone but the narrator uses different voices for each character, it still takes a lot of concentration to stop my brain butting in all the time. I don’t know if dyslexia has a part to play, I do struggle to spell very simple words. Dysgraphia definitely has a part to play, a sentence will come out in upper and lowercase, all sort of jumbled. I can remember being put into remedial lessons to ‘cure’ my handwriting and bonding problems with other pupils. 

Children
No Data