Insect photos with IDs

I'm hoping I won't be the only person uploading to this thread.

Here's my 1st: the honey bee.

Without this bee we'd be lost as they are essential for crop pollination.

Taken in my garden on an angelica flower.

Parents
  • Do you have a proper camera, Debbie? Y

I've got 3 cameras.

I've got an entry level DSLR which I hardly ever use due to hand shake.

I've got a bridge camera Panasonic FZ2000 which has had the most use outdoors for wildlife, and I love it, but don't tend to take photos of wildlife nowadays because I've lost the incentive.

I used to upload to Shutterstock but the prices dropped to next to nothing and now AI is taking over big time.

The one I used for the most recent colour dragonfly is a pocket camera made by Panasonic - TZ200.

Sadly, I've read that Panasonic are no longer making the pocket cameras due to phone cameras.

• Do you have a proper camera, Debbie? Y

I've got 3 cameras.

I've got an entry level DSLR which I hardly ever use due to hand shake.

I've got a bridge camera Panasonic FZ2000 which has had the most use outdoors for wildlife, and I love it, but don't tend to take photos of wildlife nowadays because I've lost the incentive.

I used to upload to Shutterstock but the prices dropped to next to nothing and now AI is taking over big time.

The one I used for the most recent colour dragonfly is a pocket camera made by Panasonic - TZ200.

Sadly, I've read that Panasonic are no longer making the pocket cameras due to phone cameras.

Children
No Data