Stranded on a desert island. . .

This is just a bit of fun Blush feel free to join in.

Ok.

So you're stranded on a desert island and can only have 3 things with you. They can be anything, items of clothing, food, CDs, people, whatever you like.

What do you have?

1. My collection of books so I can read in the sun and enjoy the sounds of the sea.

2. My cat as I could not live without her!

3. Former Member from here because she's very wise and learned and would undoubtedly find ways to locate food, clean water and build a new community where autistic people are one and can live without needing to mask. And I would enjoy her many fun topics to discuss.

I may well be on my way to creating an Autistic paradise. I call this island Isla Autismo*which is Italian for autism.

Can't wait to read yours.

Parents
  • from here because she's very wise and learned and would undoubtedly find ways to locate food, clean water and build a new community where autistic people are one and can live without needing to mask. And I would enjoy her many fun topics to discuss.

Thank you.

That's made my day.

I am famously calm and clear thinking in a crisis, which is possibly odd for an autistic person.

Great thread idea.

It's a bit like 'Desert Island Discs' on Radio 4.

Blush

• from here because she's very wise and learned and would undoubtedly find ways to locate food, clean water and build a new community where autistic people are one and can live without needing to mask. And I would enjoy her many fun topics to discuss.

Thank you.

That's made my day.

I am famously calm and clear thinking in a crisis, which is possibly odd for an autistic person.

Great thread idea.

It's a bit like 'Desert Island Discs' on Radio 4.

Blush

Children
No Data