My Guilty Pleasure

Way back in 2013, my mother started asking me if I had seen a particular programme on Channel 4. I kept being told that I simply HAD to watch it because it was absolutely hilarious. Her description of it caused me to think it sounded rather ghastly. "It features people watching TV and commenting on what they have seen. Some of the things they say are priceless!" 

As I've never understood the appeal of people watching YouTube videos of people playing video games, I was struggling to understand what could possibly be so enjoyable and entertaining about this programme that my mother kept talking about. If you haven't already guessed, the programme was Gogglebox

Eventually, I decided to watch it. My mother had spent weeks telling me about the antics of the 'posh couple' who always appeared to be in an inebriated state, so I figured that I had to at least find out for myself what all the ridiculous hype was about. Well, I was hooked. 

Yes, my guilty pleasure (one of them) is watching Gogglebox

Do you have any guilty pleasures that you care to share? - Please keep it clean folks!

Parents Reply
  • Oh no. I'm glad my pic didn't cause you any unwanted stomach upset.

Ironically I also don't like Turkish Delight LOL.

My stomach is weird it can't cope with a lot but that chocolate cream it's fine with, whereas, a simple apple or something makes me feel or be sick. My daughter was the exact same. I hope my next won't be. 

Children
No Data