Ennui

ennui
noun
  1. a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement.
    "he succumbed to ennui and despair"

Why do i want to give up on life?  On the face of things i am a clever, loved and popular man.  But it's never enough.  My intellectual stridency means there will always be those who loathe, fear and envy me.

So much of life is just keeping yourself occupied and busy i think. I am the very opposite of  occupied and busy. My thoughts occupy me.  Make no mistake about it, this Autism is something to cope with at best. At least for me. Some others can cope but i'm not coping at all well.

I don't know what anyone can say to this.  Any thoughts are appreciated! Perhaps you have felt the same?

P.S this was meant to go in the Mental Health section
Parents
  • Life is hard and often unfair. When it gives up on you don't let it convince you to give up on yourself. I know you don't enjoy much at the moment and can't occupy yourself but that won't be forever, things will go back the other way a lot of it is just a waiting game. 

Keep fighting.  Don't give up.   We're all rooting for you. 

• Life is hard and often unfair. When it gives up on you don't let it convince you to give up on yourself. I know you don't enjoy much at the moment and can't occupy yourself but that won't be forever, things will go back the other way a lot of it is just a waiting game. 

Keep fighting.  Don't give up.   We're all rooting for you. 

Children