Travel insurance when waiting for a diagnosis

I'm looking for some advice regarding travel insurance as I'm going on a trip to Europe in July, while on the ASD diagnostic waiting list and have been trying to arrange travel insurance however it seems without a diagnosed condition it's not easy! It's especially frustrating as I put myself forward for diagnosis having survived 50 years without it.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

Parents
  • Hey there! I can understand how frustrating it must be to navigate travel insurance when you're on the ASD diagnostic waiting list. It's important to have the right coverage, especially for peace of mind during your trip to Europe in July. 

• While it may be challenging without a diagnosed condition, have you considered checking out [link removed by mod] They offer insurance that adapts to your trips, and they might have options that cater to your specific situation. Hang in there, and I hope you find the insurance solution that works best for you. 

• While it may be challenging without a diagnosed condition, have you considered checking out [link removed by mod] They offer insurance that adapts to your trips, and they might have options that cater to your specific situation. Hang in there, and I hope you find the insurance solution that works best for you. 

Children
No Data