Best concert

Who have you seen live and who would you like to see?

Parents
  • I would go and see everyone (most people) if I could afford it but I’ve seen Nickelback about 7 times, first 3 times they had fireworks and it was great, other times they were not there best, they were ok but prefer their old stuff - I don’t know why there’s a lot of hatred for them, they’re a controversial band but I guess it’s all about what you like so there you go.

Seen Foo Fighters a few times, first time was with Dave Grohl and his broken Leg which was different to see him playing in his Throne and then the next couple of times they were good - they cancelled the first time as he broke his Leg and then I had tickets to see them again this year, then Taylor Hawkins died so was a bit put off going for them or Nickelback again!

Saw Chris Cornell at The Royal Albert Hall and he was really good, would’ve liked to have seen him with Soundgarden and Audioslave as well!

Saw Pearl Jam a few times and they were good, first time at Milton Keynes Bowl was really good as they played for 3 and a half hours so was well worth it! Wouldn’t mind seeing Eddie Vedder on his own as well.

Saw Metallica once and they were brilliant, would go and see them again and saw Korn at Wembley 6 years ago and they were a real treat, was lucky enough to meet Brian ‘Head’ Welch and he even messaged me on Instagram a while after as well - they were brilliant!

Seen a couple of Pink Floyd tributes as well and wouldn’t mind seeing the real thing, would’ve loved to have seen George Michael/Wham so seen quite a few tributes to George Michael, Andrew Browning and Rob Lamberti were very good - have seen a tribute to Pink, Vicky Jackson as well and she was very good so wouldn’t mind seeing them again, would go and see Pink herself as well - would’ve liked to have seen Vicky Jackson as Jessie J, she’s done quite a few people and wouldn’t mind seeing her on her own as well!

Saw Boy George and Culture Club last year and they were really good as well.

These are who I would like to see in particular (to name a few) -

Depeche Mode 

Lewis Capaldi

Pink

Jessie J 

Sia

Adele

Fleetwood Mac

Would go and see Guns N’ Roses if Axl Rose weren’t such a diva and turned up late to his gigs!

Haven’t seen anyone big this year but would like to make up for it next year hopefully.

• I would go and see everyone (most people) if I could afford it but I’ve seen Nickelback about 7 times, first 3 times they had fireworks and it was great, other times they were not there best, they were ok but prefer their old stuff - I don’t know why there’s a lot of hatred for them, they’re a controversial band but I guess it’s all about what you like so there you go.

Seen Foo Fighters a few times, first time was with Dave Grohl and his broken Leg which was different to see him playing in his Throne and then the next couple of times they were good - they cancelled the first time as he broke his Leg and then I had tickets to see them again this year, then Taylor Hawkins died so was a bit put off going for them or Nickelback again!

Saw Chris Cornell at The Royal Albert Hall and he was really good, would’ve liked to have seen him with Soundgarden and Audioslave as well!

Saw Pearl Jam a few times and they were good, first time at Milton Keynes Bowl was really good as they played for 3 and a half hours so was well worth it! Wouldn’t mind seeing Eddie Vedder on his own as well.

Saw Metallica once and they were brilliant, would go and see them again and saw Korn at Wembley 6 years ago and they were a real treat, was lucky enough to meet Brian ‘Head’ Welch and he even messaged me on Instagram a while after as well - they were brilliant!

Seen a couple of Pink Floyd tributes as well and wouldn’t mind seeing the real thing, would’ve loved to have seen George Michael/Wham so seen quite a few tributes to George Michael, Andrew Browning and Rob Lamberti were very good - have seen a tribute to Pink, Vicky Jackson as well and she was very good so wouldn’t mind seeing them again, would go and see Pink herself as well - would’ve liked to have seen Vicky Jackson as Jessie J, she’s done quite a few people and wouldn’t mind seeing her on her own as well!

Saw Boy George and Culture Club last year and they were really good as well.

These are who I would like to see in particular (to name a few) -

Depeche Mode 

Lewis Capaldi

Pink

Jessie J 

Sia

Adele

Fleetwood Mac

Would go and see Guns N’ Roses if Axl Rose weren’t such a diva and turned up late to his gigs!

Haven’t seen anyone big this year but would like to make up for it next year hopefully.

Children
No Data