What do you like most about your home?

I was just talking to this lovely nurse and was explaining that going outside makes me anxious because of the people and unfamiliar surroundings and she asked me what I like most about my home and what makes it safe for me. And I thought that would be interesting to ask here as well, if you're comfortable to say of course :) 

I like a lot of things about my home. All my favourite possessions are there. It's peaceful and I know I'm always comfortable and happy there. And probably the best thing is it's in the countryside.

Not a lot I know but they are big things for me.

Parents
  • My home is safe and it’s tucked away on a peaceful road. It’s very small with a tiny kitchen but I love it. It has a little garden at the back and I’m near to a cricket ground which is lovely to hear when the games are on. I have a low fence at the back but the neighbours are nice and I can have a little chat. I too hope I can always live here. It’s a little sanctuary and I don’t want to ever leave it.

• That sounds lovely. The sound of cricket being played is strangely relaxing isn’t it?

Reply Children