# Daily Updates 2022 #

Another member used to do these but it's been ages so I thought I would create a new one as the last seemed full and long :) 

Here we can do daily updates good and bad. I guess it'll be like a virtual diary and we can offer each other support. It helps to talk and be open.

My daily update today is that I've had a quiet day. I didn't go out. I did a lot of reading and went in the garden, but it was hot so I came back in lol. I've listened to a lot of music as well, mostly 1D today.

Hoping tomorrow might be a bit more eventful.

Parents
  • After several recommendations, I have started reading Fingers in the Sparkle Jar by Chris Packham. It’s my first adventure into books linked to the autistic experience, I’ll see how it goes. Thank you to those of you who made recommendations, I’ll gradually work through them.

Had a nice walk in a woods today too.

• After several recommendations, I have started reading Fingers in the Sparkle Jar by Chris Packham. It’s my first adventure into books linked to the autistic experience, I’ll see how it goes. Thank you to those of you who made recommendations, I’ll gradually work through them.

Had a nice walk in a woods today too.

Children
  • I ordered Season 1 of the Blacklist - suggestion from a guy who regularly texts me - on Amazon - Friday Night - and it came yesterday. Must find time to watch individual episodes; I'm not a binger.

One of my tyres required airing today. The man who normally does my tyres did it this morning.