Video games

Hi! My name is Jamie; I’m from the US. I have a Nintendo switch lite. I usually don’t play much video games. I’ve owned handheld consoles mostly Nintendo and I can’t seem to get back into playing again. Here are my questions 

1. Do you like to play video games? If so what console do you have and fave game 

2. how do I get back into playing video games again?

3. Does it help you unwind? 

4. what are your favorite games? 

5. can someone teach me how to play Fortnite? 

• 1.  PC.  i7 6700, RTX 2080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, and more.
    2.  Just do it, no need to overthink it.  Just play something.  If you have nothing, buy a console, as PC gamign is too expensive if ou want to play current games.
    3.  Yes and no.  I rage so much while gaming.  But some of the time it's like the most addictive drug going and grants me bliss and contentment.
    4.  Skyrim, FO4, Dying Light, anything from Assassins Creed, Counter Strike.
    5.  Youtube.  I don't play it, it's a game for younger people, like millenials.  Look at some of the videos by twitch streamers like pokemane.  But the only way to learn to play a new game is to play it. ;)

• Heya Jamie,

1) I play games occasionally, not as much as I'd like because I'm always too tired after work at the moment. I play PC but have a range of different consoles as well.

2) To get back in to games I suggest you play whatever your favourite game was and spend 10-20 mins on it and each day gradually play for longer and see if that helps.

3) Sometimes but not always.

4) I love Minecraft and Mario games.

5) Yes! Go to YouTube and you'll find lots of tutorials on how to play it.

I hope this helped answer your questions.

1. Yes I play video games on switch, Xboxes and playstation.
    2. Just pick up your console and dive in to the fun of the gaming world.
    3. Yes it helps me unwind and escape stressful days.
    4. GTA, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed.
    5. Not me I don't play that game.
  • Hello Jamie,

1. Yes I like video games, grew up PC and mostly PC but I'm open to try something different

2. Usually after a unresolved fight with my partner or after being tried from social interaction that would motivate me to isolate and enjoy video games.

3. YES

4. Skyrim, Dragon Age, Mass Effect

5. I haven't played Fortnite.