Games + gaming

Is it just me or is anybody else in to this as well? Slight smile

Parents
  • thats modern day for ya, boomers wernt into it because in their day it was rubbish, like pong. now its advanced to the point it surpasses tv and movies and is a step beyond movies now so everyone is into it now. its the basic house hold entertainment found in every single house these days, aside from the few old gens that still stubbornly hold onto their past and refuse to update, like my dad, took him ages to go to dvd... honestly by the time they released blu ray he was only just upgrading to regular dvd players and marveling at how better it is than his vcr lol

• thats modern day for ya, boomers wernt into it because in their day it was rubbish, like pong. now its advanced to the point it surpasses tv and movies and is a step beyond movies now so everyone is into it now. its the basic house hold entertainment found in every single house these days, aside from the few old gens that still stubbornly hold onto their past and refuse to update, like my dad, took him ages to go to dvd... honestly by the time they released blu ray he was only just upgrading to regular dvd players and marveling at how better it is than his vcr lol

Children
  • Hey, don't knock VCR.  Ain't a boomer but I remember when renting a video was a fortnightly Friday night event, at least in our house it was.  Something we looked forward to.  Now everything is at your fingertips 24/7 and there's nothing worth watching.  There's a certain magic to old technology, the fact you have to deal with its annoying limitations is part of that imo.