Games + gaming

Is it just me or is anybody else in to this as well? Slight smile

Parents
  • Definitely!

I play video games for a couple of hours each week on average. I also really like board games. I am designing one at the moment and have actually put together a fully working prototype. I did a play through one evening this week and it went pretty well! I am making adjustments as we speak :)

• What games do you play? Slight smile

Your board game sounds interesting and like fun. What's it about? Keep us informed of your progress.

I like board games, monopoly is my favourite. I collect them, own lots of editions.

• I read an article about monopoly recently, the history of it was interesting, in terms of the initial intent of the creators being anti-capitalist, then the complex issues about the ownership of the game. From what I understand, it was actually designed to be boring.

Also, do you play by the formal rules? Such as about each property being put up for auction the first time it is landed on. After reading the article, I researched optimum strategies, which are different depending on whether or not the formal rules are followed.

• I read an article about monopoly recently, the history of it was interesting, in terms of the initial intent of the creators being anti-capitalist, then the complex issues about the ownership of the game. From what I understand, it was actually designed to be boring.

Also, do you play by the formal rules? Such as about each property being put up for auction the first time it is landed on. After reading the article, I researched optimum strategies, which are different depending on whether or not the formal rules are followed.

Children
No Data