Games + gaming

Is it just me or is anybody else in to this as well? Slight smile

Parents
  • Definitely!

I play video games for a couple of hours each week on average. I also really like board games. I am designing one at the moment and have actually put together a fully working prototype. I did a play through one evening this week and it went pretty well! I am making adjustments as we speak :)

• What games do you play? Slight smile

Your board game sounds interesting and like fun. What's it about? Keep us informed of your progress.

I like board games, monopoly is my favourite. I collect them, own lots of editions.

• Haha I really don't like monopoly! Board games I like are things like gloomhaven, tyrants of the underdark, lords of waterdeep, sherlock Holmes cases, arkham horror, terra mystica.

My game is a rpg dungeon crawl.

Video games, not many but things like skyrim, master of magic, x-com 2, gloomhaven.

What other rpg games do you like?

• is this for fun, or something you'd like to sell if possible?

primarily for fun, and if it is good i may try to sell it too. anything to reduce the number of days i need to work in my current job! ;)

wing span does look lovely, i may try and get that in the future.

• I've seen people play some of these on line; they look great, but I don't know anyone else who likes to play. Designing your own game sounds fantastic; is this for fun, or something you'd like to sell if possible?

I've also seen educational board games, such as 'evolution' and 'wing span' that teach different aspects about biology, in addition to being beautifully designed games.

• I love monopoly, always have ha ha. But I get you, most people don't like it. My birth mother hated it, she used to call it a bored game lol. Laughing

I haven't played cluedo before but heard of it a lot.

• Monopoly is normally the game that puts people off board games, haha! 'Proper' board game enthusiasts usually have to advertise meet events by starting off with something like 'board game night: monopoly, cluedo, snakes & ladders? think again! board gaming is so much more...' bla bla. that was a poster I saw about 15 years ago that got me into this whole thing, haha. genuinely never want to play monopoly again :)

• You don't like monopoly!? Open mouth I've not heard a lot of those before guess I need to check them out. I like most board games so sure I'd like those as well.

Your game sounds great. You sound very creative.

Honestly I like them all ha ha. If it's RPG I'll usually like it, so long as it isn't super fast paced.

• You don't like monopoly!? Open mouth I've not heard a lot of those before guess I need to check them out. I like most board games so sure I'd like those as well.

Your game sounds great. You sound very creative.

Honestly I like them all ha ha. If it's RPG I'll usually like it, so long as it isn't super fast paced.

Children
  • I love monopoly, always have ha ha. But I get you, most people don't like it. My birth mother hated it, she used to call it a bored game lol. Laughing

I haven't played cluedo before but heard of it a lot.

• Monopoly is normally the game that puts people off board games, haha! 'Proper' board game enthusiasts usually have to advertise meet events by starting off with something like 'board game night: monopoly, cluedo, snakes & ladders? think again! board gaming is so much more...' bla bla. that was a poster I saw about 15 years ago that got me into this whole thing, haha. genuinely never want to play monopoly again :)