Money management

Having totaled both my annual income for PIP and the best potential rental income, I still wouldn't cover my expenses. I would still earn less than a Grand a month. (and that would be me making cutbacks)

Hyperinflation always decimates a currency. Our buying power is being stripped. But so many are in debt, they're golddust come election time. 

This issue can't be resolved by more earning. It's an existential issue. Getting off the Hamster Wheel is tough, but the rewards are there. 

Parents
  • The concept of money management seems simple and self-evident, but the process is a bit more complicated than it first appears. Capital management refers to budgeting, spending, and ways of accumulating money. All of us are involved in money management in one way or another, whether in our everyday lives, investments, or trading. And I would like to give some advice specifically in my industry. Before entering the market, understand and accept that it is a risky business. The most important rule: if you do not have money, do not start trading! The same applies to your money, but you can't lose it (for example, you will live on it). Trading should not be confused with gambling: in trading, all decisions are made consciously, and your capital is a working tool. By following such simple rules, Wealthy Living  https://wealthyliving.com/money/blippi-net-worth/ will come to you immediately.

• The concept of money management seems simple and self-evident, but the process is a bit more complicated than it first appears. Capital management refers to budgeting, spending, and ways of accumulating money. All of us are involved in money management in one way or another, whether in our everyday lives, investments, or trading. And I would like to give some advice specifically in my industry. Before entering the market, understand and accept that it is a risky business. The most important rule: if you do not have money, do not start trading! The same applies to your money, but you can't lose it (for example, you will live on it). Trading should not be confused with gambling: in trading, all decisions are made consciously, and your capital is a working tool. By following such simple rules, Wealthy Living  https://wealthyliving.com/money/blippi-net-worth/ will come to you immediately.

Children
No Data