Pets anybody?

I’ve got a German Shepherd, Zeus from 7wks old he’s now 5+ :-)

it was a GP suggestion. I got one,. Amazing  

he’s fully trained to respond to sign signals.. he still has his dangly bits and very obedient for me :-) 

Him waiting for me to finish the toilet business.

Parents
  • I have a little hamster called Fluffles Slight smile

• I have 3 cats a dog and 2 goats

• I think that I’d like to own a pure black cat (shorthair - Bombay?) as aside from being very lucky, black cats come across as being very classy, graceful, elegant and beautiful - then again, we don’t own cats, cats own us, they have a strong sense of their own Independence and importance 

• One of our local Aisan corner shops has a Bombay cat and he loves the customers - the lovely Indian lady that helps to run the shop is in her 90’s and is still working there, always immaculately dressed in her Sari and has her hair tied up - the shop is like an Indian Palace and most of her children and grandchildren were born here in the U.K. - it’s like something out of the Raj and the family are Hindus, but in my 22 years living here, the family are very plugged into Irish traditions and culture, as well as U.K., as many of them have been to Ireland many times 

• One of our local Aisan corner shops has a Bombay cat and he loves the customers - the lovely Indian lady that helps to run the shop is in her 90’s and is still working there, always immaculately dressed in her Sari and has her hair tied up - the shop is like an Indian Palace and most of her children and grandchildren were born here in the U.K. - it’s like something out of the Raj and the family are Hindus, but in my 22 years living here, the family are very plugged into Irish traditions and culture, as well as U.K., as many of them have been to Ireland many times 

Children
No Data