Pets anybody?

I’ve got a German Shepherd, Zeus from 7wks old he’s now 5+ :-)

it was a GP suggestion. I got one,. Amazing  

he’s fully trained to respond to sign signals.. he still has his dangly bits and very obedient for me :-) 

Him waiting for me to finish the toilet business.

Parents
  • I won't have pets, I've killed so many that I don't deserve to , they'll be safer with someone else.

• I've killed so many

This is a joke?????

• This is a joke

The first one I killed was a goldfish. I'd won it at the fair, a week later I got home from school, excited to feed it again. Mum took me over to the fish. It was floating there lifeless. I burst into tears.

• The first one I killed was a goldfish. I'd won it at the fair, a week later I got home from school, excited to feed it again. Mum took me over to the fish. It was floating there lifeless. I burst into tears.

I think you didn't kill it.  It died because it died.  I know the devastating feeling when any pet dies.  I had a goldfish called "Mr Fishy", when he died I was properly overwhelmed.  He would hand feed and was beautiful to watch and had funny little quirks that I thought were like dance moves.  I really missed interacting with him.  My Dad took the piss out of me for being to hurt that a "fish" died.  I think my Dad didn't have the same connection to certain animals that I did.....  I am understanding a lot more about my Dad from hearing peoples stories and ways of communicating on here.  It's a massive help. I feel honoured to hear others journeys.

• The first one I killed was a goldfish. I'd won it at the fair, a week later I got home from school, excited to feed it again. Mum took me over to the fish. It was floating there lifeless. I burst into tears.

I think you didn't kill it.  It died because it died.  I know the devastating feeling when any pet dies.  I had a goldfish called "Mr Fishy", when he died I was properly overwhelmed.  He would hand feed and was beautiful to watch and had funny little quirks that I thought were like dance moves.  I really missed interacting with him.  My Dad took the piss out of me for being to hurt that a "fish" died.  I think my Dad didn't have the same connection to certain animals that I did.....  I am understanding a lot more about my Dad from hearing peoples stories and ways of communicating on here.  It's a massive help. I feel honoured to hear others journeys.

Children
No Data