Bands/Songs that move your soul

I'd like to expand the music that I listen to so would enjoy everyones little lists of music they love and if you want me to post stuff I love then I will. :-)

Parents
  • David Bowie's music moves and rocks my soul. I also feel deeply inspired by his music, his words, and his melodies...Truly inspirational music. That's why I like music though, it's timeless and it connects with me like nothing else. Taylor Swift as well, her music resonates with me in a lot of different ways, and she was there when I was growing up....Same with Ed Sheeran. I listen to music every day. It sings to my soul and helps me to fly through the sky where nothing can hurt me.

• David Bowie's music moves and rocks my soul. I also feel deeply inspired by his music, his words, and his melodies...Truly inspirational music. That's why I like music though, it's timeless and it connects with me like nothing else. Taylor Swift as well, her music resonates with me in a lot of different ways, and she was there when I was growing up....Same with Ed Sheeran. I listen to music every day. It sings to my soul and helps me to fly through the sky where nothing can hurt me.

Children