Speling and Grammer

My Speling and Grammer is atrocious, I fully admit it.

But the standard on this cite is wurse than me.

In this age of spell checkers etc, their is no excuse.

Parents
  • Have you read my posts I strugel with the exsact same thing  why I failed English at GCSE  that and auto correct really annoys me Rofl

• I failed my English exams at school five times.

I only passed a functional skills exam in English, last year.

• Looking back on my 'O'-level English Language paper, which I took when I was still 14 years of age, the essay question choice was hugely anti-autistic. I can still remember some of the choices - "You are organising a party",  "A family reunion" and "Looking through an old box in the attic". Not exactly playing to autistic strengths! I did the 'family reunion' one, but set it in a hill fort in Dark Age Britain, involving a dispute as to who got 'the hero's portion' at a feast. I imagine I got very few marks from the philistine allistic markers.

• Looking back on my 'O'-level English Language paper, which I took when I was still 14 years of age, the essay question choice was hugely anti-autistic. I can still remember some of the choices - "You are organising a party",  "A family reunion" and "Looking through an old box in the attic". Not exactly playing to autistic strengths! I did the 'family reunion' one, but set it in a hill fort in Dark Age Britain, involving a dispute as to who got 'the hero's portion' at a feast. I imagine I got very few marks from the philistine allistic markers.

Children
No Data