Training colleagues at your workplace

There is many things NTs do that make me say to myself silently ‘’Why? Why do I have to put up with this?’’ I managed to develop sort of solutions to some. It’s hard to say if they finally get it, but I consider it a win if they stop doing it. My solutions usually take form of a joke-comment-statement.

One of those things is saying ‘’Sorry’’ all the time, especially when they want to pass and you would expect ‘’Excuse me’’, or ‘’Excuse me, may I pass?’’.

I say to that: ‘’Why? What have you done? Have you got a guilty conscience? Because if you do, I am not really authorised to give you absolution and you should find yourself a priest. But if you don’t, you don’t want to be a sorry person’’. I make short breaks after every sentence as if to give them a chance to interject. They never do, and when I finish, I am rewarded with their regular response The Furious Blinking Response.

Next time it happens I say: ‘’Why? Did you do it again?’’. That is the only time when regular response does not happen, they tend to blush instead and run. 3rd time rarely happen, after all they capable of learning.

Just to add some humour, we need that a lot, don't we?

6 weeks with no job, I miss it

Redacted the title

Parents Reply Children
  • I'm Gona do volunteer at Oxfam but waiting for space to come up as I can't find anything sighned up to local charity near me that helps Atypicals find suitable work too so hopefully I get something soon or in the new year problem with getting a job this time of year is it's incredibly comptive due to people wanting extra work up until Christmas so maybe come the new year I may stand a better chance of finding employment. My problem is I don't drive either and live in a village too so transport and trying and to get in for early starts as I can only rely on my parents so much for lifts