Fanfiction and/or fiction

Do you generally read or write fiction and/or fanfiction?

I spend my life reading and writing stories of various types, and I wondered if this is normal for autistic people. I thought we were supposed to have very limited imaginations and interests and that was how we got diagnosed. But my imagination is vast, I tend to live in a fantasy world rather than the real world because it is nicer tbh!

What is your imagination like?

Parents
  • I do not think I have ever done something like I am about to do before, so here it is:

You must see this new TV Series Loki imdb.com/title/tt9140554/  (I meant it's my first time recommending something)

It took me only 1 episode to realise what is it about and become full of unstoppable desire to continue watching it. 

It  seems it is about a plotter, who is plotting how to plot a plotter who is his alter ego, while in fact it is the most accurate presentation of world where gods, like our Hindu gods, play with mortal's lifes for unfathommable reasons.

• Did you see the outtakes from one of the Avengers films? I think it was Ironman and Loki having a chat in Ironman's bar, but Loki couldn't stop laughing so they had to do several takes. Also that bit when the Hulk beats him up, he couldn't stop laughing so the same thing applied.

• Did you see the outtakes from one of the Avengers films? I think it was Ironman and Loki having a chat in Ironman's bar, but Loki couldn't stop laughing so they had to do several takes. Also that bit when the Hulk beats him up, he couldn't stop laughing so the same thing applied.

Children
No Data