Happy posts celebrating your Autism!

I would love to see or know what your favourite hobby is or even your super powers! 

I've really enjoyed reading your posts people! Keep them coming and sharing the love. And for those of you a little down today, we're all hear listening and hopefully sharing some love. 

Keep smiling! 

Parents Reply Children
  • FWIW, I have found that arranging my living room exactly perfect for my needs with all teh extraneous stuff removed is a darn good start. I call that the "standard" adn ratehr than cleaning or tidying, I simply reset teh room sto my standard whenever I have teh enervgy and inclination. Knowing exactly what I am going to achive takes a huge amount of the decision making off my hands. Tidying our old liivng room back to standard involved hunting down all the new items, and putting them on the central table, whilst throwing away the obvious debris. I'd then move all the furninshings in and clean around the periphery. Put 'em back vacumming as I go then attend to the table. I got a deep clean down to 45 minutes in the end. I room guaranteed result, repeatedly.

• As well as I could. The bungalow is much easier to manage, but it's still a slog keeping on top of things.

• That's great news, Desmond. How are you settling in?