Uni experiences?

Hiya,

What is everyone's experience with Uni? Would you do it again? What were the best and worst parts?

Alisha xx

Parents
  • I returned to education at 28 and chose to do history at university. I LOVED the work, but I was so lonely. I didn't make friends :-/ I did a lot of societies and was even the representative of my department (and eventually faculty) with the student union. I am so proud I did that. 

I liked that universiry forced me to be around people (lectures and seminars). I used this as a method of exposure. I regret that from from second semester onwards until the end of university this summer, it was all work from home because of Covid. I feel cheated of the experience. Work from home suits me a hell of a lot better, but in my opinion that is where the problem is. I need to expose myself to become more comfortable in those settings.

• I returned to education at 28 and chose to do history at university. I LOVED the work, but I was so lonely. I didn't make friends :-/ I did a lot of societies and was even the representative of my department (and eventually faculty) with the student union. I am so proud I did that. 

I liked that universiry forced me to be around people (lectures and seminars). I used this as a method of exposure. I regret that from from second semester onwards until the end of university this summer, it was all work from home because of Covid. I feel cheated of the experience. Work from home suits me a hell of a lot better, but in my opinion that is where the problem is. I need to expose myself to become more comfortable in those settings.

Children
No Data