Who here has an autistic assistance/therapy animal?

Who here has an autistic assistance animal? Therapy animal, support animal or animal of any description that you find helps with your autism and in what way does the animal help you? 

Parents
  • hi! I have an Autism Support Assistance Dog, she has just earned her  title of "fully trained" tasks wise, and has just turned two. She's absolutely amazing and when she's off work ie, ill or resting, i can definitely tell the difference. If you have an assistance dog then you want to make sure that if you have social anxiety it won't be heightened at the fact people will stare at you and you will come into complications at some point or another, especially if you have a non-stereotypical breed of dog like my dog. 

• hi! I have an Autism Support Assistance Dog, she has just earned her  title of "fully trained" tasks wise, and has just turned two. She's absolutely amazing and when she's off work ie, ill or resting, i can definitely tell the difference. If you have an assistance dog then you want to make sure that if you have social anxiety it won't be heightened at the fact people will stare at you and you will come into complications at some point or another, especially if you have a non-stereotypical breed of dog like my dog. 

Children
No Data