Jaffa Cakes

Are Jaffa Cakes a cake or a biscuit? 

Who else loves Jaffa Cakes? 

Parents
  • It obviously looks like a biscuit. Take a look at how they are packaged and what size they are. But by all standards, the fact that moisture content is greater than 12% is already called cake. That really sounds weird to me. To me, they're biscuits anyway. I liked them long before. I often bought them, but after a while, I realized that they were not healthy at all, so I gave up. I only consume authentic dark chocolate, which I buy from [link deleted by moderator]. This is the only chocolate I eat at the moment because it seems to me to be the tastiest and with the fewest additions.

• It obviously looks like a biscuit. Take a look at how they are packaged and what size they are. But by all standards, the fact that moisture content is greater than 12% is already called cake. That really sounds weird to me. To me, they're biscuits anyway. I liked them long before. I often bought them, but after a while, I realized that they were not healthy at all, so I gave up. I only consume authentic dark chocolate, which I buy from [link deleted by moderator]. This is the only chocolate I eat at the moment because it seems to me to be the tastiest and with the fewest additions.

Children
No Data