Embarrassing childhood movie crushes

Has anyone had embarrassing crushes on cartoon/movie characters as a child/young teenager?

As a child, I had a massive thing for Jafar from Disney's Aladdin, lol. The Jafar fantasy carried on for quite a while when I was a teenager. My friends take the piss out of me for it, and I don't blame them! I also had a thing for Hades from Hercules. No accounting for taste!

As an older teenager, I developed a vampire obsession, and had a thing for Lestat from 'Queen of the Damned' and Gary Oldman as Dracula... oh dear haha

What are yours?

Anyway I should stop procrastinating on here and get on with my college work...

Parents Reply Children
  • The best films, you never get the first few times. Some music is the same. You usually get it when your ready though. It takes experience to know something. Some people buy books, music or movies for example and don't know why at the time and years later it clicks. 

For example, I used to think ' The Deer Hunter ' movie was pro-war until I watched it multiple times and decades later I finally got it . It was showing the horrors and stupidity  of war and was much more ant-war than I first thought. 

• It was quite a dark story in places.