A thread for promoting any autistic creators on here or autistic creators you know!

If any autistic creators would like to promote your artistic work or know any autistic creators that you think deserve more public this is the post.

I love looking at art and photography so I think promoting the work of autistic people especially is a nice thing

Feel free to share your artwork and photography I would love to it :)

Parents
  • Something else I wrote last year

The wind may gush
    Naysayers hush
    Rain pour over us
    Loss become ever present
    And silence us in sentence
    Lost in the prism of someone’s absence
    Tears may come to pass
    Despair making maps
    But one must imagine
    A dinosaurs teacup
    That never gets smashed

Written in December and I was playing a bit with the idea of the myth of Sisyphus where we imagine Sisyphus smiling despite his life of purgatory. But instead, I considered the idea of a massive Dinosaur with a delicate teacup so it also became a play on the idea of a 'bull in a china shop.' The idea being that the Dinosaur is this massive animal who could eat a human yet a delicate teacup manages to survive. 

• Something else I wrote last year

The wind may gush
    Naysayers hush
    Rain pour over us
    Loss become ever present
    And silence us in sentence
    Lost in the prism of someone’s absence
    Tears may come to pass
    Despair making maps
    But one must imagine
    A dinosaurs teacup
    That never gets smashed

Written in December and I was playing a bit with the idea of the myth of Sisyphus where we imagine Sisyphus smiling despite his life of purgatory. But instead, I considered the idea of a massive Dinosaur with a delicate teacup so it also became a play on the idea of a 'bull in a china shop.' The idea being that the Dinosaur is this massive animal who could eat a human yet a delicate teacup manages to survive. 

Children
No Data