# Photography Section #

Please post your photographs here and add a comment or a name or what inspired you anything you like

WARNING :   you have rename the photograph from a .jpg or .png to a .gif file. This software only allows the inserting/uploading of GIF files

• I travel a lot and always take a camera, namely the Panasonic Lumix G7. Every country has many stunning natural sites, the beauty of which is very difficult to capture. That's why I use an expensive camera. What's more, I decided to buy a new lens to improve my photos. I found some information online about the best lenses for Panasonic G7, and I bought a new lens. The quality of my photos has improved noticeably, as confirmed by my followers on Instagram.best lenses for Panasonic G7

• Former Member you can paint this one if you like.

• i just love what you are posting  

• A few photos from yesterday's walk.  

These are from my descent from Heptonstall down to Hebden Bridge.

I started on a well defined path.

Then into the woods.  I managed to navigate the mud and tree routes successfully.

On this gravel path I slipped and fell.  I still have cuts and bruises on my side.  

There were several almost vertical paths off the main path but I was too tired to try them.

Throughout this walk I saw very few people.  One runner and a few bikers.

• I don't need to read that, I know what a creative commons licence is, I studied law. That still doesn't give you permission to use other people's work unless it has that particular licence, which most pro photographers don't use for their main work as it loses them revenue. Lots of people seem to think that photographers will like the "free advertising" or "exposure". Pros don't, as a general rule. It's always best to check specifically that a particular image has the correct licence for free use (which usually entails crediting the photographer, or ask the photographer for explicit permission. That way, no one will get a nasty surprise. A watermark isn't needed and lots of photographers don't like them because they spoil the image. They'll do other things to try to prevent their work being hijacked, such as make the image as small as it can be and still be of viewable quality, disable right click so it can't be (easily) downloaded etc. Watermarks are a last resort for many.  ..."There is no legal need to place watermarks on your images. Once you make it, it is automatically copyrighted.". When it comes to non-commercial use, such as posting to a forum, etc, people think it doesn't matter, but; "Permission will usually be required because you are copying the images and communicating them to the public" (.gov.uk copyright law). Lastly, apart from anything else, it's just polite to ask. I have no idea what licences those images you posted have, they may be perfectly valid, but they may not, which is why I asked. As someone who's had my work pilfered in the past, it's a bit of a hobby horse of mine. Sorry!

• he not answering his phone lol

• Yes, that's excellent!

• Haha I already posted it 

• Oh you gave me an idea I'm gonna make a post

• I'l get my friend photos and put them all here he has given me full permission to publish them here and he autistic as thats even better he need publicly 

• i had no idea..... i thought it was free advertising 

To protect ur image you should water mark them if u think they are important. 

I dont download them i use a screen cutter and copy a section of them so they would have their quality wrecked   

converted to links which doesnt break the law according to my photography friends 

you need to read this

en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Creative_Commons_license

• Do you have the photographer's permission to download and share his work? All professional, and many amateur, photographer's copyright their work. This means that it can't be downloaded and used by other people without express permission from the photographer (which often involves a licence fee). As a (now very part-time) professional photographer, if I discovered someone had download my images, and then shared them to forums, I'd be raging. By sharing them around you're making it much more difficult, if not impossible, for the photographer to keep track of where his images are being used, this is unfair to him. 

• Thanks I'll try and dig out some more photos I have an old computer where I did all of my photography work on I keep saying I'll sort it out, plug it in and get all the photos of it I just haven't done it yet. I have something like 10,000 photos on there most of them are from airshows I went too

• if u had given a clue i thought that was cloth rolled up

• well no but i love photography  so i look at photographs all the time in envy.. i  cant effort a camera right now but i used to have 2 SLR Praticas and could use them with speed to get photos in riots in belfast

• its ok i just start another one and put links between tham  -  its just get very big  for some to open thats all --- there no rush 

• thats a big cat  i always found it really amazing that a single paw blow to the head by such  a Male will kill a man instantly