# Photography Section #

Please post your photographs here and add a comment or a name or what inspired you anything you like

WARNING :   you have rename the photograph from a .jpg or .png to a .gif file. This software only allows the inserting/uploading of GIF files

Parents
  • i am going to be moving my  discussion probably over the week end  so there will be a link here somewhere

• When you say "moving *your* discussion", do you mean THIS discussion? This photography thread? Firstly, why? Secondly, do not move my images. I do believe the thread belongs to NAS, not you. I haven't given you permission to do anything with my images, including downloading or moving them. In fact, I will, here and now,  expressly forbid ANY removal, downloading, using, sharing or moving of, any image of mine by anyone (excluding removal by any NAS representatives, if deemed necessary). They are copyrighted and I will act on that copyright if necessary. 

• When you say "moving *your* discussion", do you mean THIS discussion? This photography thread? Firstly, why? Secondly, do not move my images. I do believe the thread belongs to NAS, not you. I haven't given you permission to do anything with my images, including downloading or moving them. In fact, I will, here and now,  expressly forbid ANY removal, downloading, using, sharing or moving of, any image of mine by anyone (excluding removal by any NAS representatives, if deemed necessary). They are copyrighted and I will act on that copyright if necessary. 

Children