# Daily Updates #

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • Had a really good few days (less people interaction). Works colleague is on holiday so I've some much needed headspace for the next week. Work is straightforward and varied enough to keep me occupied - so much easier when I can just get on with it and not have to have a conversation about it.

Feeling very different at the mo. Perhaps it's the season - I always pick up in Summer. Or maybe it's just the acceptance of work-as-chaos. Whichever it is it's nice not to finish the day feeling tired and frazzled. 

I do need to get more exercise though. Before I came back to work I'd got into a habit of walking every couple of days to clear my head- now I'm struggling just to do the weekend. I find I need a reason again - instead of just doing it to enjoy it. Sometimes the stay-at-home and loafing about routine gets way too easy. Maybe I should have got a dog instead of a cat.

Also reclaimed the kitchen. Bit ashamed I left it in that state for so long.

• yea get a dog that will keep u busy ,,,,, "walk me", "walk me", " feed me", "share u're food", " walk me " ........

• If I'd known I'd have been able to work from home permanently I probably would have done (they'll never get me back in the office now and I've HR on my side if that ever becomes difficult). The cat is still good for checking up on me and nudging me if he thinks I haven't eaten or I'm working too late.

• i'm the same i never want to go back to commuting everyday to sit in an office again - i too will be asking to WFH

• That's great. I hope it works out for you. One less obstacle can be major in reducing our stress. I still miss my one and only childhood dog. I have terrible guilt pains now from even looking at her the wrong way back then as she was a true treasure I wasn't fully aware of then. Cats & dogs have so much value yet ask for virtually nothing in return compared to us. Hope you stick to your guns with work.

• That's great. I hope it works out for you. One less obstacle can be major in reducing our stress. I still miss my one and only childhood dog. I have terrible guilt pains now from even looking at her the wrong way back then as she was a true treasure I wasn't fully aware of then. Cats & dogs have so much value yet ask for virtually nothing in return compared to us. Hope you stick to your guns with work.

Children
No Data