Need help reading forum notifications / Can't see notifications

Please can someone tell me how to read my notifications on a tablet device? I get the orange number appearing at thr bottom of the screen but when I click on it, the notification message appears below the bottom of my screen. I try to drag it up but still can't read it. Please can someone help? 

Thank you.

Parents
  • I am sorry that this has taken longer than I indicated, but we released some changes to the mobile menus today. Your feedback would be very helpful.

• ...and...

...! You are definitely 'getting there'/'on the right track' Mr. WebPM...

The pictures are what happen when I used the SEARCH box -*now*. Does Anyone Else see this, now...? (Peter, OutOfStep, California, P1nkG1n...?)

..."Playtesting" a WebForum is kind of funny & strange... ( I still say get an actual (old?) device instead of using virtual software, but that is just My opinion - Virtual Software is just a Simulation and is not real. )

• (...Reply&Vote  buttons still only appear after refreshing the screen and happening to have the target Post on-screen at the time of the screen refreshing. This is *very* tricky to achieve.

...& Messages only shows a few messages and has very limited options, now.

...Can someone else please back Me up / reply to this matter, now, Thanks...)

• (...I worry about certain things so much, I just revived an old Pictures Thread about it for apology. (!) I hope All of those who contributed to it can come back or choose to come back eventually. Meantime I hope All of 'Newfolk' enjoys it.)

• Slight smile Thank You! (I am better at chat when I think no-one is looking. Folk only realise that when "live chatting" Me as is going on, here... I just cannot do it! Arg... Um... very sorry... You are great here n'all that, You & Plastic, and, well... um... thanks for being nice to Me.. Uum..eep... sorry... um..I saw a double rainbow today! Thanks! Sorry... (She says this & then runs away fast, apologising.) (!) )

• Slight smile Thank You! (I am better at chat when I think no-one is looking. Folk only realise that when "live chatting" Me as is going on, here... I just cannot do it! Arg... Um... very sorry... You are great here n'all that, You & Plastic, and, well... um... thanks for being nice to Me.. Uum..eep... sorry... um..I saw a double rainbow today! Thanks! Sorry... (She says this & then runs away fast, apologising.) (!) )

Children