Ban on political discussion

Any chance of a ban on political discussion.  I am here because i'm a vulnerable adult who needs support. Not be constantly agitated and wound up like it's a bloomin University Debating society.  There are plenty of other websites and areas of public life where people can share their political views.  Why does this have to be one of them?  I just want to come here and feel as though i'm amongst friends.  Feel supported etc.  Instead. Everywhere i go i'm the rebel.  How i am supposed to feel a part of this world if this is the case? 

Parents
  • I too dislike talking about politics. My partner and I find that a lot of people simply can't help themselves but talk about it however when we just want to talk about other things just due to how tired we are of arguments because people can't seem to agree.

• I too dislike talking about politics. My partner and I find that a lot of people simply can't help themselves but talk about it however when we just want to talk about other things just due to how tired we are of arguments because people can't seem to agree.

Children
No Data