Ban on political discussion

Any chance of a ban on political discussion.  I am here because i'm a vulnerable adult who needs support. Not be constantly agitated and wound up like it's a bloomin University Debating society.  There are plenty of other websites and areas of public life where people can share their political views.  Why does this have to be one of them?  I just want to come here and feel as though i'm amongst friends.  Feel supported etc.  Instead. Everywhere i go i'm the rebel.  How i am supposed to feel a part of this world if this is the case? 

Parents
  • Hi all,

I understand that politics can be a sensitive subject, and it may be the case that these posts can get quite heated. I appreciate may be stressful for some readers, and that some people feel very strongly about their political opinions.

Political discussion is allowed on this forum, and there is no view to banning it at this time. I would, however, like to take the opportunity to remind you to be respectful in your conversations and debates, as threads which break rule 4 (regarding personal jibes and insults) may result in the post being locked.

To read the rules in full, you can access them here: community.autism.org.uk/.../rules

Many thanks,

Dani Mod

• Hi all,

I understand that politics can be a sensitive subject, and it may be the case that these posts can get quite heated. I appreciate may be stressful for some readers, and that some people feel very strongly about their political opinions.

Political discussion is allowed on this forum, and there is no view to banning it at this time. I would, however, like to take the opportunity to remind you to be respectful in your conversations and debates, as threads which break rule 4 (regarding personal jibes and insults) may result in the post being locked.

To read the rules in full, you can access them here: community.autism.org.uk/.../rules

Many thanks,

Dani Mod

Children
No Data