EXOPLANET

LOL,, just a thought,, with the finding of more and more exoplanets in the universe,, could we claim an Autism exoplanet from Nasa(Kelper). Just think what this planet would be like,, enlightned kind people. The way the Earth should be ! ANYONE WITH ME !... just need to speak to one or two of the autism high functioning geniuses friends at NASA. Someone phone Sheldon Cooper :) lol

Parents
  • Hi Apple.....Star Trek is brilliant, my favourite characters were Spock,  Seven of Nine and Data,, I liked there logically, no ***,, solve it attitude. Brilliant minds working together. Also, liked the character of infinitesimal "Q" in the original series, he had excellent potential capacity or was that us the humans. ;)

• Hi Apple.....Star Trek is brilliant, my favourite characters were Spock,  Seven of Nine and Data,, I liked there logically, no ***,, solve it attitude. Brilliant minds working together. Also, liked the character of infinitesimal "Q" in the original series, he had excellent potential capacity or was that us the humans. ;)

Children
No Data