Husband is autistic

Good afternoon. I will introduce myself properly later but I am at my wits end. My husband is autistic and suffers from anxiety and depression. He was attending therapy but obviously that has been stopped. While all this uncertainty is going on, his anxiety and depression is getting out of control. I have experience as a care worker for autistic adults but I am out of ideas. Has anyone got any advice? Thankyou in advance. X

Parents
  • Hi I’m Kevin I’m autistic myself. If he has a special interest maybe something like morning you can go on line with him in order one. And maybe ask him to remember his coping tools he may of been given by the therapist/counsellor. Kevin

• Hi I’m Kevin I’m autistic myself. If he has a special interest maybe something like morning you can go on line with him in order one. And maybe ask him to remember his coping tools he may of been given by the therapist/counsellor. Kevin

Children
  • He loves warhammer and he is immersing in that but said he can't be bothered at the moment. I played some card games as he loves them and it did lift him for a while. I also try to give him problems that I can't solve, like drawing a plan for our garden or utility room because he likes planning